Thursday, March 28, 2019

To be Sorry for something
To mess up
To hold a grudge against someone
To make up for something
Task 1:

Click on the IDIOMS link to the right of this post. Scroll down to "IDIOM SET: EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS" click on " 1: SORRY IDIOMS. Review the mini-lesson and do the quiz at the bottom.

Task 2:

Write about a time that you messed up, you were sorry about it, someone held a grudge against you for it and you tried to make it up.  (use these expressions in your story). Write 3 paragraphs:
 1. Intro (give context for the story - where are you,  how old etc.
 2. Three to four points - Give details about what happened - first this , then that and  finally this happened. 
3. Conclusion - the final result, what you learned, idea for future


 I was pretty young, graduated from high school, I started my new carrier in business administration, but I was jealous of other co-workers, so I focused on copying others work, then I messed up a lot with my work because of not concentration, that is why my co-worker had to hold a grudge against me.  I really felt sorry for the bad result we reached in the office because of me, I tried hard to solve the problem I made it, so I start to make up, and it was worth, we achieved the best result for our team.  I promised my self that I have to become a good person, that how we can be a success in our life by giving the best of us by supporting each other,  and believe that we have the ability to go ahead. 


3 comments:

  1. Shazza - don't use ( - ) dashes, this is paragraph writing so just use three paragraphs as I had asked for in the instructions :)
    Please re-write using paragaphs then I will give you feed back on your writing :) - - edit and update - thanks!

    ReplyDelete